Various planning applications have been submitted to Birmingham City Council.
The list below, taken from the Birmingham City Council’s website on Wednesday 24 November, contains a section six of plan applications that became valid in the previous week.
- 2021/09313 / PA: Mounting two windows to the side. 2 High Street, Sutton Coldfield, in Birmingham, B72 1XA. Full planning. The site is located in the High Street, Sutton Coldfield Conservation Area.
- 2021/09763 / PA: Change of use of a shop unit on the ground floor of a restaurant (use class E). 14d Birmingham Road, Sutton Coldfield, in Birmingham, B72 1QG. Full planning.
- 2021/09324 / PA: Protected building permit for mounting two windows to the side. 2 High Street, Sutton Coldfield, in Birmingham, B72 1XA. Protected building. The site is located in the High Street, Sutton Coldfield Conservation Area.
- 2021/09412 / PA: Construction of a single-storey rear extension. 15 Warden Road, Sutton Coldfield, in Birmingham, B73 5SB. Husmand.
- 2021/09714 / PA: Display of three internally illuminated fascia signs and various illuminated and non-illuminated signs. Pets at Home, Princess Alice Retail Park, Princess Alice Drive, Sutton Coldfield, in Birmingham, B73 6RB. Advertising.
- 2021/09648 / PA: Construction of two-storey side and rear outbuildings and one-storey front and rear outbuildings. 10 Hemlingford Road, Sutton Coldfield, in Birmingham, B76 1JQ. Husmand.
- 2021/09594 / PA: Development approved under Schedule 17 High-Speed Rail (London-West Mids) Act 2017 in connection with works for the construction of a primary substation and associated works, including access, lighting and fencing. Land at Water Orton Road (B4118), Water Orton, in Birmingham, B46 1TG. High Speed Rail Act (London to West Midlands) 2017.
- 2021/09724 / PA: Retrospective application for alterations to a canopy at the rear. 163 Penns Lane, Sutton Coldfield, in Birmingham, B72 1BN. Husmand.
- 2021/09704 / PA: Construction of one-storey extension. 7 Tynedale Road, Acocks Green, in Birmingham, B11 3QZ. Husmand.
- 2021/08726 / PA: Change of use from retail to coffee bar and installation of exhaust sling on the roof. Unit 19, Fox and Goose Shopping Center, Washwood Heath Road, Ward End, in Birmingham, B8 2EP. Full planning.
- 2021/09476 / PA: Construction of 1st floor side and one-storey rear extensions. 12 Goss Croft, Selly Oak, in Birmingham, B29 6NN. Full planning.
- 2021/09810 / PA: Application for prior notification for the proposed installation of 17.5 monopoly mast, six antennas, two 300 mm satellite dishes and associated radio equipment cabinets and related development work. Grass Verge is adjacent to Bordesley Green Road, Stechford, in Birmingham, B33 8RT. Telecommunications provision.
- 2021/09726 / PA: Construction of two-storey side and first floor rear extension, one-storey front and front porch extension. 641 Church Road, Yardley, in Birmingham, B33 8HA. Husmand.
Relevant documents and the full list of applications and appeals can be viewed online at Birmingham planning portal.