Advocacy and technological capacity for the potential colonization of other planets continue to grow, while critics of such proposals argue that these efforts will have negative consequences for both humanity and planet Earth. Onion looks at the pros and cons of space colonization.
- Massive waste of time, money, energy and resources.
- Alien soulmate could still be out there somewhere.
- Easier to scrap the ground at this point.
- You know the bastards from Saturn would do that to us first if they had the chance.
- Leaving the ground right when Broadway returns.
- We have not begun to investigate how we can die on the ocean floor.
- Moving moves.
- We should not go to another planet until we first bleed this one dry.